- Orientación e inserción profesional (DOIP)
- Universitarios estudiantes y titulados
- Tablón de ofertas
La información que se muestra en esta url es un resumen de la oferta/práctica, y contiene únicamente los campos esenciales de ésta, para tener toda la información detallada, debe ir al botón "inscribirme" y revisar la información que ahí aparece.
- Hace 1 mes
- Islas Baleares, ESPAÑA
Número de plazas1
Horario09.30-18.30 / Occasional weekend work may be required (compensated)
Tipo de contratoIndefinido tiempo completo
Salario12.000 €-20.000 €
SectorAlquiler de bienes inmobiliarios por cuenta propia
Descripción del lugarPosition Overview:
We are local
We are a dynamic luxury holiday rental company based in Mallorca. We are committed to talent development and growth in a flexible and open environment. If you want to be part of a growing company and are interested in developing your skills, this is the place for you to advance your career in a positive and enthusiastic environment.
We are seeking a dedicated and hard-working Assistant to join our Holiday Rental company and support the team in their day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will excel in performing administrative and clerical tasks, while also providing general support to the rest of the staff. Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to multitask are essential for success in this role.
- Administrative Support
- Guest Interaction
- Booking and Reservations: assist in managing the booking and reservation system, ensuring accuracy and timely updates
- Data Entry and Record Keeping
- General Support
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Customer-focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role or in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Good communication in English.
- This is a full-time position that may require occasional weekend work.
- The assistant may need to be present on-site to oversee guest check-ins.
ObservacionesJoin our team and be a crucial part of our efforts to provide exceptional holiday rental experiences to our guests.
Your dedication and support will contribute to the success of our company and the satisfaction of our guests.
- Inglés - B2 - Requerit
- Cotxe propi
- Carnet de conduir