- Orientació i inserció professional (DOIP)
- Universitaris estudiants i titulats
- Tauler d'ofertes
- E-Commerce Customer Service Associate
E-Commerce Customer Service Associate
- Fa 9 dies
- Illes Balears, Espanya
Número de places1
Horaride lunes a viernes de 7 a 15:15 (rotando cada 3-4 semanas de 10:30 a 18:30)
Tipus de contracteIndefinit a temps complet
Salari12.000 €-20.000 €
SectorFabricació de calçat
Descripció del llocCarmina Shoemaker is looking for a highly organized, motivated and execution focused E-CommerceCustomer Service Associate to help support the growth and ensure success of both online and offline sides ofthe business. Your role within the department will be focused on providing a flawless customer service so theideal candidate has experience in this field and has great communication skills to handle conversationseffectively.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Customer Service - you will represent our brand to consumers, managing and resolving daily internationalcustomer service inquiries on an omnichannel based platform
- Content creation and translations - you will be working closely with our Marketing team and create content forour social media channels and website, product descriptions for newly developed products and assist withany internal translations
- Operational - assist customers with their returns, exchanges or any transport related issue with a persistentfocus towards achieving customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and identify opportunities to improve the service and help deliver business expectations.
We are looking for you if you have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills as you will be the voice of our brand to our consumers. A proficient approachwith genuine concern for the customer experience and urgency to remediate any issue. Native German levelis required for this role as well as an excellent level of English and a good level of Spanish.
- Methodical strategy to keep track of all things customer related.
- Willingness to learn and improve skills and performance. Internal and external focus on the shoemakingenvironment.
- Adaptability to quickly pick up new technologies, comfortable working in an undefined structure and agility toadapt to the brand and consumer needs at the moment.
- Working effectively with the team and individuals within the company and also externally to deliver businessexpectations.
You will join our integrated multifunctional team for which trust, respect and excellence are very important.You will work with passionate people and receive formal training; you will be given ownership on specific tasksand projects. There is lots of varying assignments and development opportunities in an excellent workingenvironment.
- Alemany - Requerit
- Anglès - Requerit
- Castellà - Requerit