- Orientació i inserció professional (DOIP)
- Universitaris estudiants i titulats
- Tauler d'ofertes
- Procurement Administratuve
- Fa 27 dies
- Illes Balears, Espanya
Número de places1
Horari9:00 - 18:00h
Tipus de contracteIndefinit a temps complet
Salari21.000 €-27.000 €
SectorActivitats d'agències de viatges, majoristes i detallistes de turisme i altres activitats de suport turístic
Descripció del llocSummary
For our IT Procurement & Supply department in Palma we are seeking an IT Procurement Specialist.
Our mission is to provide accurate, business valuable and action driven information to all the employees of the organization.
We are looking for a skilled administrator to join the purchasing team in a role that will support the Head of General Services.
The ideal candidate will be able to thrive on working in a busy environment, be able to demonstrate a good level of commercial awareness and be proactive in developing the role within the team. Your main responsibilities would be:
Manage and report day-today task of the procurement department:
- All tasks related to hardware and software purchases, such as placement of purchase orders, elaboration of quotes, pending receipt suppliers/subcontractors, etc.
- Update information in our purchasing and inventory platform.
- Invoice verification and coordination of payments with the Accounting/Treasury department.
- Coordinate deliveries to internal clients (in different countries).
- Elaboration of internal quotes for costs re-invoicing.
- Warranties and Maintenance Support renewals.
- Processing renewals of hardware warranties and software support.
Post-sales support services:
- Management of incidents and repairs of the equipment, with internal technical department and external suppliers.
- A certificate of disability will be recognised
- Strong administrative skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Fluent in Spanish and English (both spoken and written).
- Previous experience working in a fast paced international environment would be a plus.
- Anglès - B2 - Requerit