- Orientación e inserción profesional (DOIP)
- Universitarios estudiantes y titulados
- Tablón de ofertas
- QA Automation Developer
QA Automation Developer
- Hace 1 mes
- Mallorca, Islas Baleares, ESPAÑA
Número de plazas1
Tipo de contratoIndefinido tiempo completo
Salario12.000 €-20.000 €
Descripción del lugarKey individual contributor to the SCRUM team in the area of Q&A. Works with the team to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Conducts end-to-end, integration and service testing on applications and technology, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the sprint.
Designs and Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production. Tests may be manual, automated or both.
We offer Permanent position that involves the use of latest technologies designed to connect one of the biggest tourism incoming and hotel trading companies in Europe with suppliers, customers and Global Distribution Systems.
We offer to our team the access to a certification program and training sessions.
• Functional testing, automated where possible of all developments in QA team
• Actively participate in the Agile ceremonies for your SRUM team
• Design Testcases and refine acceptance criteria in coordination with Product Owners and Stakeholders
• Implementation, execution and monitoring test plan for all User Stores in the current sprint in coordination with Developer/Programmer
• Test execution reporting, defect reporting, regression test revision
• Maintenance and improvement of the automated framework, based on TestComplete and Fitnesse.
• Contribute to continuous integration and delivery process by certifying any change in the system
• Key relationships: Developers, Product Owners and other colleagues in the IT department Requirements
• Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
• Analytical and methodical skills
• Experience in creating/automating tests in agile development environments
• Familiarity with multi-tier, distributed systems, XML, …
• Experience of Defect Management tools such as Jira, MS Team Foundation.
• Excellent problem solving, communication and documentation skills; fluent in English and Spanish
• Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
• Proven ability to operate and succeed in a fast-paced environment. Additional skills:
• Work experience and references in tourism industry
• ISEB/ISTQB certification would be highly regarded. We offer the possibility of obtaining this certificate.
• Experience with Test Automation tools such as TestComplete, Fitnesse or open sourced automation testing tools.
• German would be a benefit
- Inglés - B1 - Requerit
- Ingeniería en informática
- Ingeniería en Informática de Gestión
- Ingeniería Informática
- Ingeniería Telemática
- Ingeniería Telemática y Matemáticas
- Licenciatura de Informática
- Otra titulación Tecnología
- Ciclo formativo