- Orientación e inserción profesional (DOIP)
- Universitarios estudiantes y titulados
- Tablón de ofertas
- Technical Application Specialist (m/f/d), ITSM, C#, SQL (Ref. 55051)
Oferta de trabajo Technical Application Specialist (m/f/d), ITSM, C#, SQL (Ref. 55051)
|Tipo de oferta||Oferta de trabajo|
|Actividad de la empresa||Consulting & Software Development|
|Tareas / funciones||Why working for Serviceware?
- Our office: bright and modern. Chillout area. Several days of homeoffice per week. Flexible working hours. Great connection to public transport (Son Castello).
- Your team and managers: flat hierarchies. Feedback culture. Collaboration. Motivated and multicultural.
- Plus: unlimited supply of coffee and beverages.
- A lot of Team events. And our parties are legendary.
- Our customers: small, medium, large enterprises. All over Europe. We?re looking forward to conquer the rest of the world. Travelling not required.
- Develop yourself on a personal and professional level through trainings and certifications.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- You implement ambitious IT projects of our Software Serviceware Processes.
- You are the technical expert for customizing our software to our customers? need
- Customization means scripting in VB, programming in C#, process design in MS Workflow Foundation. Master data transfers into our database is also part of most projects, Reporting happens occasionally (SSIS, SSRS).
- You are responsible for configuration, customizing, implementation, testing and GoLive of our application
- You analyze existing implementations and implement changes to them
- You advice our project team and/or our customers in how to realize their requirements, technically and/or business-wise
What you bring to the table:
- You bring a solid expertise in SQL (MS or Oracle) to the table.
- First Scripting- and Programming experience, best case in above mentioned languages.
- You have a broad understanding of complex IT content.
- You bring a high level of self-motivation and a structured, independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You have a university degree with a major in computer science, business administration or controlling or a comparable qualification.
- You gained first professional experience, preferably in a controlling/finance or business intelligence environment.
We help people succeed in the digital economy. With our software solutions, we support our customers in digitizing their service processes. Our customers use our Enterprise Service Platform as a holistic solution that turns internal and external service situations into an experience. At Serviceware, we stand for the pursuit of excellence and exceptional customer and employee satisfaction. Our company is home to more than 400 people who love to laugh, collaborate at eye level and are passionate about our
customers, products and services.
Whenever an ambitious company asks how they can use a Serviceware software solution to achieve their business goals, the answer is:
Serviceware, that's how.
Questions? Feel free to drop any question to your future manager Manuel Luthe via Linkedin or e-mail: Manuel.Luthe@serviceware.de
Are you ready to open a new chapter of your career? Apply now!