- Orientació i inserció professional (DOIP)
- Universitaris estudiants i titulats
- Tauler d'ofertes
- Entertainment Manager at Hilton Mallorca Galatzó
Entertainment Manager at Hilton Mallorca Galatzó
- Fa 1 mes
- Palma de Mallorca, Illes Balears, Espanya
Número de places1
Tipus de contracteDurada determinada a temps complet
Salari12.000 €-20.000 €
Descripció del llocThe Recreation, Leisure & Entertainment Manager is responsible for the overall operation and control of the resort animation programs, Kids Club, Teens Club and all recreational activities including evening entertainment. What will I be doing? The resort is an integrated experience with the recreation team being an integral part As the Recreation, Leisure & Entertainment Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards: • Meet and exceed in house and external guests’ expectations and service through monitoring and making improvements, responding to challenges and opportunities • Responsible for driving revenue and the efficiency and profitability of the overall operations. • Advise on departmental operating procedures and improvement of facilities • Identify problems and report to the General Manager for improvement and resolution, providing relevant information • Control and manage the consumption of guest supplies, effectively control costs. • Manage retail outlets attached to department • Take inventory of operating equipment regularly and take appropriate actions. • Select fitness instructors for Fitness Centre members and make course plans. • Interview, train and evaluate Recreation, Lifeguards, Gym and Spa team members. • Encourage and motivate employees to improve work efficiency. • Ensure engagement of staff at all times and that they act in compliance with Hilton brand, safety and hygiene standards Ensure that team members fully understand and follow the contents of the team members’ handbook. • Work with relevant departments on overall appearance, condition maintenance, hygiene and safety issues when necessary. • Respond quickly to emergencies and strictly implement Hilton standards. • Deal with guests’ complaints promptly and keep incidents to a minimum. • Keep abreast of industry trends and competitors while coming up with new ideas for business improvement. • Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to explore current and future business development strategies. • Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
ObservacionsWhat are we looking for?
A Recreation, Leisure & Entertainment Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Relevant knowledge of Health Clubs and Spas, fitness, wellness industry
• Fluent in written and spoken English to meet business needs. Ability to use computer business applications
• Strong knowledge of spa operations, fitness services, hotel
• Able to train, lead, provide guidance and develop team members and manage a large team
• Able to interact well with guests, employees and third parties.
• Possess strong problem solving and organizational skills.
• Good interpersonal skills to provide overall guest satisfaction.
• Able to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Cotxe propi
- Carnet de conduir
- Cotxe propi
- Carnet de conduir